Budget accommodation and campsites in Bwindi National Park
People visiting Bwindi Impenetrable National Park have options to stay at different sites adjacent to Bwindi National Park. There are budget lodges located at Lake Bunyonyi, which is a 2hrs drive to Bwindi National Park. Other budget lodges are situated in Kisoro town, Kabale town, Lake Mutanda area, and the various entry gates of Bwindi National Park. Bwindi has four trekking gates of Rushaga and Nkuringo in Kisoro districts, Ruhija in Rubanda district, and Buhoma Bwindi park headquarters in Kanungu districts.
Budget accommodation at Lake Bunyonyi
- Lake Bunyonyi Overland Camp
- Bushara Island Camp
- Byona Amagara Island Retreat
- The Kansiime Backpackers, owned by the famous Uganda comedian, Anne Kansiime
Budget accommodation at Lake Mutanda and Kisoro town
- Mutanda Eco Community Centre
- Golden Monkey Guest House in Kisoro town
- SawaSawa Guest House in Kisoro town
- Amajambere Iwacu Community Camp at the main entrance of Mgahinga Gorilla National Park
For more information on budget accommodation at Bwindi National Park, contact us, and we will get back to you.